We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wine store

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego, CA
reviews: 4
wine store

anyone know of a good place to buy wine in ubud? thanks.

Adelaide, Australia
1. Re: wine store

Hi SDBill

Check out this link. Pay particular attention to BrigidE post as she lives in Bali and is very knowledgable.

Here's the link... tripadvisor.com/…6798253

Regards... Princi62

Tokyo, Japan
reviews: 106
2. Re: wine store

I would suggest the Bali Deli on Jl. Kunti in Seminyak, and the Gourmet Garage, just off Jl By Pass in Jimbaran. Both have an extensive selection of wine in a cellar type of sales presentation.

There is also Carrefour on Sunset Rd, which has a limited selection of wine

Sorry can't help with Ubud, but Bali Deli and Carrefour are convenient between the Kuta/Denpasar area and Ubud.

Copenhagen, Denmark
reviews: 32
3. Re: wine store

you can get wine at the better restaurants, and there is a shop on jalan raya. the best is to bring some yourself. You can buy wine ubud, but it is a bit of gamble.

JB
4. Re: wine store

I have question about wine too...

Can we buy the wine in airport duty free shop? Does Bali airport have any wine shop?

Thank you..

cooloola
5. Re: wine store

I also have question about bali beverages. I would like to use my duty free allowance when returning home to Aus on wine, liquior or other, that is Bali influenced. Coffee I believe is.... challenging, so I don't think my home friends will care for that and definely require your suggestions to be palatible.

I do have fond memories of sharing an evening with good friends, fine food, and a bottle of Norfolk Island "Convicts Curse Liquior."( You know, the soft blurry type. Memories I mean, not friends????)

After all, how else am I going to get them to look at my 1672 photos of beautiful Bali and get to relive my wonderful holiday.

Cheers

Coolmood Cooloola

San Diego, CA
reviews: 4
6. Re: wine store

Thanks everyone for your advice and help. Cheers.

7. Re: wine store

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:24 am, September 29, 2009