We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swim with dolphins Sanur

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
reviews: 42
Swim with dolphins Sanur

Okay...always mixed reviews with this topic. Took my son last year and I had mixed feelings...

He wants to take his girlfriend next month (assuming he can get tickets...as it is popular!!). Just wanted to check if there is only one operator?? Bit confused as heard of different names. Bali Dolphins...and Dolphin Lodge? Are they the same?

If anyone can give me the heads up on whether there is only one operator (or more) or if there are preferred agents etc...very grateful :)

melbourne
reviews: 3
1. Re: Swim with dolphins Sanur

I think there's only one operator. I looked at both Bali Dolphins and Dolphin Lodge and their dolphins have the same names. So I'm assuming there's only one place.

Not sure if you can book anywhere else, but I booked direct (I hope!!)

Hamilton, New...
2. Re: Swim with dolphins Sanur

Hi, we booked through TIC Bali after not being able to book direct and they were great to deal with.

Edited: 5:09 pm, June 29, 2014
nz
reviews: 3
3. Re: Swim with dolphins Sanur

There is only 1 company and we had trouble booking online but got our driver to ring for us when we got there or get your hotel to book

Perth, Australia
4. Re: Swim with dolphins Sanur

Thanks guys.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 2
5. Re: Swim with dolphins Sanur

I have message the dolphin lodge and they never get back to us, triedmany of times but get know answer, l will tris ticbali

reviews: 1
6. Re: Swim with dolphins Sanur

We book all our activities including dolphins at a pub called bagus in kuta.. poppys lane. Ask for rockie. He has booked for us the last 2 trips. No issues and always on time

Cranbourne...
reviews: 68
7. Re: Swim with dolphins Sanur

Dolphin Lodge is the company that has the dolphins, all others are agents. I found Dolphin Lodge to be prompt in answering questions, and always have most current info in regards to vacancies.

8. Re: Swim with dolphins Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 pm, July 07, 2014
Perth, Australia
9. Re: Swim with dolphins Sanur

Thanks guys. Yes, did Lovina a couple of years ago seeing the wild dolphins via the outrigger boats and also three captive dolphins at the Exselsor hotel (:(). Swam with the dolphins in Sanur last year but just got confused as to whether there was more than one operator.

I have emailed Bali Dolphins 11 days ago...no reply (same happened last year). Hope they attend to their dolphins better than their prospective customers :)

australia
reviews: 37
10. Re: Swim with dolphins Sanur

Yeah, I've emailed them five times with no response.

It even says on their web page that they get very busy so pre-book way in advance. It's impossible to book it seems :-(