We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cafe's near Sanur Beach Hotel

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mildura
reviews: 4
cafe's near Sanur Beach Hotel

Can any one recommend good cafe's near Sanur Beach Hotel for Lunch or Dinner?

Is there any good massage places near bye or 7/11's to stock up on snacks?

Thanks

6 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
1. Re: cafe's near Sanur Beach Hotel

Could you please add a good money changer near Sanur Beach Hotel to Malleeboy questions.

Thank you.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
reviews: 183
2. Re: cafe's near Sanur Beach Hotel

You will be surrounded by restaurants and cafes on the beach.

Kesuma cafe is on the beach turn right from your hotel. They have the cheapest whole snapper and other seafood and good cheap food and drinks. There is also a good group of cheap local cafes (short walk) to your left when standing on the beach path. You will see them when you come to the sign for titties warung. Very cheap here. Outside of your hotel there are lots of restaurants to try.

Massage places are everywhere on the street so to are restaurants and cafes. Even those not walking distance are easy and cheap to get to. You will be spoilt for choice.

Take a taxi / bemo up to Hardy's supermarket. Here you can buy everything you need to stock up your room with snacks / drinks and fresh fruits, milk, etc.

Sanur Bali
reviews: 24
3. Re: cafe's near Sanur Beach Hotel

The best massage salon in Sanur is on the beach beside the Sanur Beach Hotel. Check out Aroma it is a step above all the other places.

Snooky has already mentioned Titie's and Kesuma. Also check out Sweet Magnolia which is beside Kesuma, the food there is very good.

australia
reviews: 47
4. Re: cafe's near Sanur Beach Hotel

Restaurants: as per snooky's and Cempaka's advice. Also, if you turn left from the Sanur Beach hotel (Beach side), there are also a number of small cafes very close by. If exiting via the main entrance the "Trophy Bar" is right next to the hotel. It isn't the most attractive looking place, but they do have good decent basic food. There is also a Commonwealth Bank ATM there.

If you are in need of a Western Food fix, the "Stadium Bar" is just a little further up the road. Lots of pancakes, burgers and Mexican food. The also have pool tables and lots of Big screen TVs showing sport (excellent for my husband who felt the need to catch up on EPL soccer when we were there). Wasn't my favorite, but the men and teens on our trip loved it.

We went to the Cat & Fiddle one night for a meal. To be honest, we were all a little disappointed by the meal.

As for massages, my absolute favorite was in the Kamuela Suites hotel - you can have a massage even if you are not staying there. I don't know what the prices are like now, but I paid AUD17 for a one hour Balinese massage. The surrounds are gorgeous and the ladies wonderful. It was difficult to get a booking - very popular.

Leeds, United...
reviews: 13
5. Re: cafe's near Sanur Beach Hotel

Hi,

I stayed at the Sanur Beach Hotel aug/Sept 2013. Sanur Beach hotel has a bank situated just past reception towards the hotel shops. The bank is open Monday to Fridays, and the hotel also has a money changer desk.

Numerous eating places around the hotel, although the hotel has its own warung and Italian restaurant. Tried both. The Warung was cheap and cheerful - food good. Italian restaurant more expensive but very authentic Italian food at a reasonable price.

Regards,

Karen

mildura
6. Re: cafe's near Sanur Beach Hotel

Thanks every one. Just left and think we ate at 7-8 different places and all were good. Best was a new place just near Mecure Hotel, not sure of name.

We ate at Bobby's twice right next to Sanur Hotel on beach and the one next door with white Caine furniture was great as well.

Reply to: cafe's near Sanur Beach Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted