We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/Resort in Sanur...No kids

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 8
Hotel/Resort in Sanur...No kids

Hi All, I've done googling without success trying to find a place to stay for 3 nights in or around Sanur that ISN'T child friendly. I'm looking for accommodation for a childless couple who is staying in a private villa in Seminyak but would like 3 nights at the beach. Can any one offer any ideas? Many thanks for any assistance.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
reviews: 96
1. Re: Hotel/Resort in Sanur...No kids

Give the Kameula Suites and villas a go.

Darwin
reviews: 168
2. Re: Hotel/Resort in Sanur...No kids

Try either of the Santrians they have club areas where kids can't stay. Lou

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 8
3. Re: Hotel/Resort in Sanur...No kids

Thanks for your replies, will check these out.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 35
4. Re: Hotel/Resort in Sanur...No kids

I can't think of any hotel that is totally non child friendly but I've often been to the hyatt on non school holiday times and there have only been a few kids there and as the public areas are so roomy I've not been put off by the adorable little buggers. thank god mine are all grown up now and don't want to holiday with us anymore

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 24
5. Re: Hotel/Resort in Sanur...No kids

Puri Santrian at the South End of Sanur has the club rooms. NO CHILDREN ALLOWED suited us at the time we stayed there 6 - 8 years ago. lindiluu

6. Re: Hotel/Resort in Sanur...No kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 18, 2014