We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which would you pick?

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
S. Carolina
reviews: 7
Which would you pick?

OK, tripadvisors, I need your help!

I'm trying to decide between the Bali Sanur Beach Villas (next to Griya Santrian), the Kejora villas or the Emerald villas. I know the first two are on the beach whereas the Emerald villas are further back. However, they have 4 bedroom villas which is preferable for our party of 5 adults and 3 children. The others are possible with extra beds brought in. This will be our first time in Sanur. Is there something about one of these that would tip the scales in their favor?

sydney australia
reviews: 108
1. Re: Which would you pick?

Choose something on the beach - the Emerald is a nice property but inland a little - and in a part of Sanur that is not really close to shops and cafes etc, walking distance but no on the doorstep like the others

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 21
2. Re: Which would you pick?

I have stayed at Bali Sanur beach villa's and although we enjoyed our stay and it was in a great position, I would pick Kejora villa's if it was in my price range. I think Kejora are a step above the Bali Sanur beach villa's and they are on the beach too, great location and easy and secure beach access ( I noticed security at the gate to the beach when we wlaked past last year). The Kejora villa's gardens look nicer and greener and don't have all the concrete that the Bali Sanur beach villa's do.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 16
3. Re: Which would you pick?

How old are you children? We loved the look and position of Kejora Villas but their pool wasn't suitable for a pool fence to keep our toddlers from the pool. We ended up booking Villa Kawan which is a 5 minute walk to Hardys. It has 3 bedrooms plus kids activity room that can have a bed in it as well. The best thing was their pool was suitable to erect a pool fence around it and I always like an enclosed AC living space for when the heat or mossies get too much :-)

S. Carolina
4. Re: Which would you pick?

Thanks for the feedback so far. My children are 13, 6 and 4 so I am not really worried about a pool fence. I will inquire about Villa Kawan. How close is this property to the beach?

Any other suggestions for 4 bedroom villas in Sanur? They appear to be pretty hard to find, or already booked for my dates in June (14-18), which is why I started looking at the 3 bedrooms for more options.

Any suggestions for reliable booking sites? I've already checked flipkey, airbnb, vrbo. I'd like to stay under $375 USD a night if possible.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 16
5. Re: Which would you pick?

I think Villa Kawan is not available for your dates and is a good 10 minute walk from the beach. The other 4 bedroom villa I found was Villa Frangi which is in the southern part of Sanur but again not right on the beach.

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 19
6. Re: Which would you pick?

Hi, I haven't personally stayed at Kejora villas but I certainly intend to one day when my budget allows!! I had a quick look when I was there last time and they look amazing and the location is the best. If it was a choice for me out of those 3 it would be Kejora with out a doubt. :)

Miranda, Sydney
reviews: 30
7. Re: Which would you pick?

Hi Silby,

You could also have a look at Villa Orchidee. It is 4 bedroom and has closed in living area. It is located in the Jade Villas B complex which has 24 hour security at the entrance. Fabulous pool & great location opposite Flapjacks. However,it is not on the beach, but fits in with your price range.

Cheers,

Sandy

Newcastle, Australia
reviews: 23
8. Re: Which would you pick?

Hi Silby,

I have stayed at \kejora, and OMG it was amazing.... there actually is a 4 bedroom Kejora villa... which isnt much more than the 3 bedder. You would have to check with elizabeth travers to see if it is available as i have noticed that it is not on the website anymore. else the 3 bedders are beautiful.

Blue

S. Carolina
9. Re: Which would you pick?

Although we are not really in Bali for a beach vacation, it sounds like Kejora is in an unbeatable location and I love sleeping to the sound of the ocean and walking along the beach in the mornings. Thanks for your input everyone. It is so nice to get advice from people in the know!

10. Re: Which would you pick?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 30, 2014