We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trip from Sanur

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hepburn Springs...
reviews: 43
Boat trip from Sanur

Hello

Has anyone done a boat trip to Nusa Lembongan for the day?

Just wondering if this would be a good experience or not

Any feedback welcomed

Thanks

Maroochydore...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Boat trip from Sanur

We've stayed at Nusa Lembongan but not done the day trip. It's a beautiful place. Friends did the day trip and loved it.

SYDNEY
reviews: 11
2. Re: Boat trip from Sanur

I have looked into this also for later in the year, perhaps read up on the Scoot from Sanur as a transport option, for ease of reference I have provided the link for you. http://www.scootcruise.com/links.htm.

Edited: 9:03 pm, January 18, 2013
Bali, Indonesia
reviews: 12
3. Re: Boat trip from Sanur

Hi..

a day cruise to Nusa lembongan is beautiful with a lots of fun. A day cruise with bigger boat of catamaran type, you would depart from Benoa harbor which is 15 minutes a way from Sanur.

You might join Bali Hai Cruise...

Broome, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome
reviews: 41
4. Re: Boat trip from Sanur

We have been often over the years and have always enjoyed either staying over there or just going for the day...one of our favourite places in Bali.

Day trip packages we have enjoyed, were with Bali Hai and also Waka Nusa. You could also look into going across with the scoot boat, as suggested by Karin or one of the others, which go across each day and do your own thing on the island.

SYDNEY
5. Re: Boat trip from Sanur

Thanks Sue, I will look into your recommendations also.

Hepburn Springs...
reviews: 43
6. Re: Boat trip from Sanur

Thanks everyone , appreciate the feedback

SYDNEY
7. Re: Boat trip from Sanur

Just looked into the Bali Hai the transfer only is 45USD, and they need one days notice, not sure of packages.

Cheers and thanks very much Sue.

Broome, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome
reviews: 41
8. Re: Boat trip from Sanur

The package includes lunch, morning/afternoon tea, use of the Bali Hai facilities on the island, snorkelling gear etc.

45USD's seems to be around the price of most of the island transfers that I've looked at recently.

Australia
reviews: 13
9. Re: Boat trip from Sanur

We spent Christmas Day 2012 on the Bali Hai day trip to lembongan. Was a lovely trip. Not many people on the boat so had heaps of room to sprawl out. Food and crew were very good. Moored next to a floating pontoon and so Water sports available:- Slide from top deck into sea, canoes, snorkeling, banana boat rides - and crew were very safety conscious. Onto the island for a few hours laze around the hotel. This was fine apart from building works that were going on at the time and the noise was really annoying. However choices of lazing round the pool, going for a guided tour, (too hot for us to do that) massages available for a small fee or wandering along beach front. We actually left a little bit ahead of schedule through choice of everyone as the building works were getting a bit too much after a couple of hours. However will be doing the trip again in July Have read some bad reports on day sea trips so not sure of other companies but must say the Bali Hai boat and crew were fine. Great way to spend Christmas Day :-)

Perth
reviews: 7
10. Re: Boat trip from Sanur

Hi

May I ask please if the trip is rough or not. I get horribly seasick so have steared clear of boat trips, but would really love to do some if the water and conditions are reasonable. I can manage with travel sick pills if the water is calm.

Thanks