We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

silver jewellery

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Madrid
reviews: 17
silver jewellery

Hi. I'll be in Sanur next week and would like any recommendations for reasonably priced silver jewellery- typical stuff- earrings , bracelets, charms. Thanks.

Cabarita Beach...
reviews: 23
1. Re: silver jewellery

Hi lindsand,

Last October I purchased some silver jewellery from a shop in Sanur on the beach side of Jl Danau Tamblingan. They had a good selection of earrings, rings, pendants, bracelets, necklaces, etc. The more items you purchased, the greater the discount. From memory the shop was 'Grammes'. If you are interested, there are some photos of some of the pieces I bought in the following blog - you will need to scroll down to find them....

http://balishopping2012.blogspot.com.au/

Have fun shopping!

Cheers, Nelly

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali
reviews: 69
2. Re: silver jewellery

There is a guy called Robin who owns a broom closet sized shop near the GAzebo Hotel on the beach side. His uncle is a silversmith in Celuk and I find him to be very reasonably priced and honest. If he doesn't have what you want he can probably source it for you.

Valla Beach
reviews: 8
3. Re: silver jewellery

Great Blog letmeholidayforever, great jewellery.

Cheers Downunder43

4. Re: silver jewellery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 28, 2014