We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best bed and breakfast

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
reviews: 39
Best bed and breakfast

Having stayed in Bali for 1 month already this year ....I would love to go back in November I have found a good flight .The problem I have is we have always stayed in mid to high price accommodation this time I have to do it on a budget ....anyone got any recommendations for a B&B need a pool and aircon.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Susie

England
11. Re: Best bed and breakfast

Thanks everyone for your suggestions I managed to get a good deal with Sativa.

Susie

Perth, Australia
reviews: 104
12. Re: Best bed and breakfast

Hi Susie

We usually stay at the Sativa and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It's nice and quiet, the rooms are spotlessly clean and quite large.

If you've booked to include breakfast it isn't really wonderful but there's always a bit of fresh fruit, you can order freshly cooked eggs however you want them and there's loads of toast, tea and coffee. Otherwise there are quite a number of restaurants not far away which open for breakfast which is quite cheap.

England
13. Re: Best bed and breakfast

Hi Travelktat

Thanks for your reply .... It does include breakfast and I am happy to take it as it comes .Really pleased to hear it is clean and quiet this is more important to me. Could I ask did you stay in the upstairs rooms or ground floor rooms.

Susie

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
reviews: 50
14. Re: Best bed and breakfast

I'm not the cat, but I've stayed in an upstairs room, facing outwards over the waste ground next door (so not inwards to the pool). Nice and quiet, private balcony, large clean room. I thought the breakfast was just typical Bali-style, eggs, fruit, toast, jams, noodles/rice, and was okay. You might get bored if you ate it every day for a month though. It's a good choice.

England
15. Re: Best bed and breakfast

Thanks HNB,

I will try for the upstairs room I think it will be more private .I always trust your recommendations you have not let me down yet thanks .

Cheers Susie

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
reviews: 214
16. Re: Best bed and breakfast

I had a downstairs room, it was behind the first room and more private than some of the ones facing the pool. The outdoor space was huge.

We found breakfast was always fresh, a small but adequate choice and given it was buffet style you weren't restricted to a set menu and could pick and choose what we felt like each morning. Plenty of hot tea and coffee as well.

Prices of food on their menu were not bad for lunch around the pool either.

17. Re: Best bed and breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:42 pm, June 18, 2013