We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Scoot boats and Lembongan timing

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
reviews: 4
Airport to Scoot boats and Lembongan timing

Hi all

I'm a little concerned about the time I've allowed when we arrive to get through the airport to Scoot departure (last boat of the day) and over to Lembongan. The flight arrives at 1:45pm (15 March), I'll also check the DPS arrivals schedule closer to the time.

It's 2 1/4hrs from landing to the boat leaving, Scoot is picking us up from the airport so at least if we're only 10min from the boat I'm sure we'll be ok.

I've paid extra on the flight to for seats at the very front so we can get through the airport quickly to voa and immigration.

I'm going to take a few places and contact details for Sanur just in case and pray for no flight delays.

Do you think we should pay VIP? I'm not a huge fan of my passport being taken but have done this before so do feel ok about it.

I didn't really think about this until after booking and paying for everything.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali
reviews: 62
1. Re: Airport to Scoot boats and Lembongan timing

Given the reports about times taken to get through the airport recently, I think you will have plenty of time. Your only problem will be if your flight is delayed and this, no-one can control.

Perth, Australia
reviews: 4
2. Re: Airport to Scoot boats and Lembongan timing

Thanks Whinne, I'm sending positive on time vibes to Jetstar already and will take a list of places and phone numbers in Sanur if it is....

That puts my mind at ease.

3. Re: Airport to Scoot boats and Lembongan timing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 23, 2012