We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanur NON aircon accomm with pool?

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Australia
reviews: 43
Sanur NON aircon accomm with pool?

I will be celebrating my 60th B'day in Sanur on July 4 2010 and am looking for a lovely homestay type/traditional Bali style accommodation for about 10 days in Sanur. Would love a place with a decent size pool, twin bed accommodation, in a fan only room or bungalow. Cant stand airconditioning and air tight rooms - lol - And away from the noisy main road....

Used to pay between 170.000 and 270.000 Rp per night.

Have been looking on several forums but no one seems to be able to help sofar.

Anyone any suggestions for me? Cheers.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali
reviews: 69
11. Re: Sanur NON aircon accomm with pool?

I don't think Sanur Beach Villas has high season rates. But just email and ask. I couldn't see any mention of them on the website and we were there is August, which is also high season.

South Australia
reviews: 43
12. Re: Sanur NON aircon accomm with pool?

Sanur Beach Villas (and Sunhouse Hotel Bali) are both at the Southern end of Sanur. Can you tell me if there are restaurants around this area and beach warungs, like at the central part of Sanur? I stayed at a guesthoue in Jl Kesumasari before, and thought that was already a bit far south - lol -

And how's the beach? 'Swimmable'? Thanks again.

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 5
13. Re: Sanur NON aircon accomm with pool?

I usually stay at a little place called Jambu Inn, on Jl Hang Tuah, which is in the North Sanur area. Only about 500 yards from the beach. Very quiet, has a pool, choice of A/c or fan rooms. Price includes Indonesian style brekkie. They have built new rooms out the front. Rooms pretty basic, but quite clean in my book. Have not viewed the new rooms as yet. I usually only stay there when I fly in, and usually another 1 or 2 nights before I fly out again. There is a nice garden area where the pool is. Staff nice and friendly and helpful. Not far from where the boats leave to ??? Great walk along the beach path to Sindu Beach markets etc. If you want contact details, feel free to email me shubbaz@yahoo.com.au Cheers Cheryl

Edited: 9:48 pm, November 28, 2009
Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 5
14. Re: Sanur NON aircon accomm with pool?

Forgot to say, that the windows did not have any flywire on them, but have never had a problem with mozzies or other insects over the last 2 years. Cheers Cheryl

Tasmania
reviews: 1
15. Re: Sanur NON aircon accomm with pool?

Thanks lisjo. I had hear about Swkstika Bungalows before but someone had recommended against it. I am in Bali this stime 24 Dec-16 Jan (Legian) and how booked for 4-6 january at Swastika. It would have to pretty bad for me not to enjoy it. Thanks again. Debbie

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali
16. Re: Sanur NON aircon accomm with pool?

yes, these places are in the south of Sanur but there is a string of beach warungs about at the end of the Tirta Empul (the street that Sanur Beach Villas is on). Otherwise it is only a 10 minute walk up to tamblingan where most of the restaurants are. The bemos in Sanur make getting around really easy so no where is too far away.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali
17. Re: Sanur NON aircon accomm with pool?

And yes, I quite like the beach down there, it's actually where a lot of the locals swim.

18. Re: Sanur NON aircon accomm with pool?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 29, 2010