We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long term accommodation in Sanur

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 33
Long term accommodation in Sanur

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a hotel or hostel that I could stay in for about 2 to 3 weeks?? And safe for a single female traveller.

If it has kitchen & laundry facilities that would be even better.

Thank you.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali
reviews: 62
1. Re: Long term accommodation in Sanur

Can you give us an idea of your budget per night as there are quite a few places that would suit your needs?

Bali
reviews: 8
2. Re: Long term accommodation in Sanur

Dear made,

Sanur Paradise Hotel !! they can give you a very good rates for long term guest!

victoria
reviews: 1
3. Re: Long term accommodation in Sanur

Google......"SUNHOUSE"...JL Merta Sari.....(near Mecure & beach). Upstairs best rooms....grat rates for a longer stay.

Look for posts on this forum about "Sunhouse" gets good reports !

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 36
4. Re: Long term accommodation in Sanur

I stayed at the Sunhouse Hotel Bali, 36 Jalan Mertasari:

http://balisunhouse.com

for 2 weeks in July 2009. It's a homestay. As you will see from the website, the rates are very reasonable. It worked out to about AUD$23/per night. There are 7 rooms in the Homestay. There is a communal kitchen with refrigerator, jug and a stove top with 2 gas burners. Each room is provided with its own plastic container to keep your food in the refrigerator. I used the kitchen mostly to make snacks, coffee, tea and to keep soft drinks. I mostly ate out at nearby cafes and warungs because it's relatively inexpensive to eat out. The rooms have a king sized bed, plenty of cupboard space, a shower/toilet/washbasin and in room safe. Rooms are cleaned daily. There is a small pool and all the rooms are off a central courtyard. It's located in South Sanur, about 200 m south of the Mercure entrance. There is security at night and it's a safe, quiet, clean and comfortable accommodation. There are no washing facilities but Kormang who cleans can have your washing done inexpensively for you. There is also WiFi but it was running intermittently when I was there and Arlene, the lovely young owner, was working very hard to correct this. I used a taxi ($2) to return to the accommodation if it was late at night because the last part of Jalan Mertasari was a bit dark and being a woman on my own, just as anywhere in the world, I took a cab. It's a lovely homestay and I can thoroughly recommend it to the budget traveller.

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 33
5. Re: Long term accommodation in Sanur

Thank you so much!!! The little sunhouse looks great!! Now to pick some dates. Thank you so much!

England
reviews: 4
6. Re: Long term accommodation in Sanur

Hi

I have checked out these rooms in the Sunhouse and they look really nice, did you stay in the upstairs rooms and did the upstairs room have a balcony.

Thanks

Manch 08

7. Re: Long term accommodation in Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, April 10, 2010