We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trips from Sanur

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
trips from Sanur

Hi

I'm going to be staying in the Bali Griya Santrian late September for 7 nights moving onto The Komaneka Resort in Jalan Monkey Forest, Ubud for 4 nights for our Honeymoon. It will be our 1st visit to Bali can any one make recomendations on the following -

good places to visit and travel companies in these 2 areas that offer day trips?

Restrants on the sea front

Day Spas

Thanks

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali
reviews: 69
1. Re: trips from Sanur

I can highly recommend Mandurah Spa in Sanur:

http://www.mandurahspa.com/

they offer a great service at a very reasonable price. Did the 4 hour package and thought I had died and gone to heaven.

Do you really want to do tours by a tour company? If you hire a driver by the day, your itinerary can be as flexible as you want it to be. I would really suggest you consider this option. A) you will see more and B) you control what you see.

There is a list of recommended Drivers in the "most asked Questions" box at the top right of the screen. These guys will help you work out an itinerary that suits you and your interests. Some of them even have suggested itineraries on their blog pages which you can then alter to suit yourself.

You may find this link helpful with regards restaurants in Sanur:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297700-i9509-k175…

Plymouth, United...
reviews: 73
2. Re: trips from Sanur

hire a taxi driver from outside your hotel - arrange a price (make sure you barter!) - we stayed in sanur last year and did a day trip to the lakes in the north, the bird park and reptile park which are right next to each other and also the museum in denpasar which was very interesting and a lovely building. hope this helps

3. Re: trips from Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, January 27, 2010