We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanur, Tandjung Sari bungalows and Bali Diving

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vilnius
reviews: 30
Sanur, Tandjung Sari bungalows and Bali Diving

Hello!

Has anyone stayed in Tandjung Sari Familly bungalow? In their website almoust no photos of this bungalow... Need opinion about Familly bungalow comfort, bedrooms, bath, beach, good seafood restaurants around...

Also - what place for diving is the best in Bali? We'll have only one day for that, so need to choose right one..

Thanks!

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
reviews: 237
1. Re: Sanur, Tandjung Sari bungalows and Bali Diving

hi you will find a lot of candid photos of tandjung sari bungalows if you go to www.webshots.com and type in the name of the hotel. this will give you an idea of what it really looks like. they have photos of the different bungalows, bathrooms, bedrooms etc.

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 14
2. Re: Sanur, Tandjung Sari bungalows and Bali Diving

Tandjung Sari is the oldest boutique hotel in Sanur and is brimming with charm - it is quite rustic and, as long as you appreciate the authentic feel of the place I am sure you will be happy - For diving I would suggest going to crystal Bay in Nusa Pedina - Fantastic diving - mantra rays etc it is only about 30 - 40 minutes by boat from Sanur - there are lots of diving companies to choose from in the Sanur area... - If you do go to Pedina - be careful of the currents and follow the captain's advice as they are quite strong at times

let me know if you need any more info ; )

Brigid

3. Re: Sanur, Tandjung Sari bungalows and Bali Diving

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, September 11, 2009