We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuta puri bungalows

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ballarat
reviews: 3
Kuta puri bungalows

Hi , has anyone stayed at the kuta puri bungalows in a standard room ??! Been to Bali plenty of times and thought I may stay somewhere different :)

Victoria
reviews: 1
1. Re: Kuta puri bungalows

Hi Boyinblue,

my family and I(husband and I both in early 40s and children mid to late teens), including both my parents and in-laws have stayed at the Kuta Puri many times, in all of the room types. The Standard rooms are fine accommodation and don't really differ much from the deluxe rooms, the only down side (which is not really anything) in that the standard rooms are located on the second floor. We love the Kuta Puri, the staff are great and the location is great, so close to the beach and so close to many restaurants and shopping. I read the other day some post on TA saying that it was noisy at the Kuta Puri at night due to the music from a club near by, which was strange to me as I have never had a problem with noise at night (maybe I'm always spent by then and don't hear it). We love the place so much that we are staying there again in March 2014. I would defiantly recommend staying there.

ballarat
reviews: 3
2. Re: Kuta puri bungalows

Thanks Rebecca :)

Wanneroo, Australia
reviews: 32
3. Re: Kuta puri bungalows

The gardens are great at Kuta Puri, we used to stay here often but no more. Prices are OTT for what you get. We no longer stay here for many reasons, rat teeth marks in our bathroom soap was the final straw.

Mooloolaba...
4. Re: Kuta puri bungalows

What clean rats … they use soap. : )

5. Re: Kuta puri bungalows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, November 02, 2014