We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock Hotel Kids Club

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 29
Hard Rock Hotel Kids Club

hi,

we have booked the HRH for 8 nights and we want to be able to use the kids club, however I am worried they will let our kids leave the club unattended, especially my 4.5 year old who has Autism.. Does a parent have to sign them out?

9 replies to this topic
Adelaide, Australia
1. Re: Hard Rock Hotel Kids Club

anyone? Ive emailed the HRH but am yet to get a response

Surfers Paradise...
2. Re: Hard Rock Hotel Kids Club

hey ive stayed here before (I don't have kids) but I would say they will be fine most of the games are in the pool area.

Surfers Paradise...
3. Re: Hard Rock Hotel Kids Club

there is also very high/strict security at the hard rock they are pretty genuine so I doubt you have anything to worry about.

Brisbane
reviews: 5
4. Re: Hard Rock Hotel Kids Club

the kids need to be signed in & out of the kids club. it is very good.

Adelaide, Australia
5. Re: Hard Rock Hotel Kids Club

Thanks a lot guys. I just hope the sanur paradise plaza suites kids club is as good!

Perth, Australia
reviews: 3
6. Re: Hard Rock Hotel Kids Club

We have just come back from a 2 week stay at the Hard Rock. We have stayed here twice now and the Kids club is very good. Upon arrival you will have to sign/register the kids for the club. Pending on the age of the kids, there is Lil Rock Club (for kids up to 12 years I think) and then Tabu for the older kids. Kids must be booked in before 10.30am on the day of participation to recieve lunch in the kids club which is all part of the cost that is paid upfront. Kids must be signed in and signed out by the parent or guardian. There is enough carers in tge kids club to be well and truly ontop of the where abouts of the children at all times in my opinion. There is a schedule daily outside of the kids club on the wall at all times so parents can see the location of the children in case of early pick ups etc. There is security and staff everywhere at the hotel walking around daily so we always felt safe at all times. I wouldnt stay anywhere else with kids now....we love the friendliness and warmth of every single staff member at this hotel and the kids loved the facilities.

Enjoy

Adelaide, Australia
7. Re: Hard Rock Hotel Kids Club

thank you so much for taking the time out to respond :) Good to know there is enough staff.. I worry about that as Mr 4.5 can be very, lets say 'busy'

8. Re: Hard Rock Hotel Kids Club

hello, we are looking to stay at the hard rock hotel - or booking a hotel in bali with a kids club.

im worried as some hotels have a pool in these areas, as my children are 2 & 3 years old I don't want to leave them in a kids club with a pool. Can any one suggest a good place to stay with a good KC without a pool.

Thank you

Adelaide, Australia
9. Re: Hard Rock Hotel Kids Club

The hard rock kids club wont take kids under 4 years old. We ended up not being able to use it for our 5 year old as the playground area wasn't fenced adequately and I was worried he would escape. Our 9 year old son loved it though

Reply to: Hard Rock Hotel Kids Club
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted