We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bubba Gump Kuta prices

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, Australia
reviews: 19
Bubba Gump Kuta prices

Hi

I have read lots of reviews about Bubba Gumps in Kuta and how it is a must to have at least 1 meal there during our stay in Bali, but everyone keeps saying that the prices are expensive for Bali.

Question: What prices????

What would you expect to pay for an entree, main & desert & not to mention the drinks menu.... for dinner.

Last time we were in Bali we had dinner at Hard Rock Cafe and Potato Head and considered them steep by Bali pricing standards..... Is Bubba Gumps comparable to them????

Cheers

Kylie

Perth, Australia
reviews: 13
1. Re: Bubba Gump Kuta prices

Hi Kylie

We ate at Bubba Gump when we were there in April. From memory for a burger & chips meal it was about $15, soft drinks about $3-$4and desserts $7. It is a bit more expensive than normal Bali food prices, but it was a wonderful experience dining there as the staff are so energetic and entertaining! :) it's definitely worth a visit

Edited: 4:18 am, July 02, 2013
Perth, Australia
reviews: 28
2. Re: Bubba Gump Kuta prices

Hi, my partner and I eat at bubba gumps every time we go to Bali along with Potato Head. While we regularly spend $150 at potato head including drinks, we rarely spend more than $100 at bubba gumps, I think last time it was around $65. It is more expensive than some places, especially warungs, but I'm from Perth where it is $40 for a steak so it all depends on what you think is expensive.

Perth
reviews: 6
3. Re: Bubba Gump Kuta prices

We went October last year for daughters birthday

2 adult and 3 kids (10 & 12 yr old girls and 14yr old boy)

Hubby and son had the ribs

1 daughter had the fish and chips

other daughter and myself had a seafood dish each

Hubby had bintangs

Myself and kids had softdrinks.... which are unlimited refills

No room for desserts (which I will have to make sure I make room for this time)

Bill came to around au$120, which is more than the norm for Bali, but compared to a well known steak restaurant here in Perth (and all over Oz) that cost us well over $250, I thought it was great value

+++ you get great fun & friendly service at Bubba Gump

We will be back for another meal in 4 weeks

Sydney, Australia
4. Re: Bubba Gump Kuta prices

We had dinner there the other night. Three adult meals and one child meal. No desert. One bintang the rest soft drink.

All up 700,000 I though expensive for what it was, the night before that we had dinner at Mozzerella by the sea at it was 450,000 including cocktails and all meals adult size.

We tend to go each time but I'll give it a miss next time I think.

PERTH
reviews: 24
5. Re: Bubba Gump Kuta prices

Personal choice for all. I have been there and enjoyed the meal. yes it is expensive for Bali ,but if that is what you desire so be it. Remember you are on holidays and life is short. ENJOY what ever you want, that is my Motto.

Edited: 10:48 pm, July 02, 2013
EDEN HILL, PERTH, WA
reviews: 9
6. Re: Bubba Gump Kuta prices

Bubba Gump is great - not everyday eating but at least once during your trip :)

Will be there end of Oct for daughters 12th birthday

Launceston...
reviews: 6
7. Re: Bubba Gump Kuta prices

Went to Bubbas the very first night it opened back if I can remember in 1999 great meal then & good to hear they haven't let things slip. Last time was 07 & remember it was more expensive than the norm then.

Cranbourne...
reviews: 55
8. Re: Bubba Gump Kuta prices

From memory a small Bintang was $4.50 and a large Bintang was $6. The meals were roughly 2 to 2 1/2 times normal Bali Resto prices. I think a side of cheesey fries was about $5 and a burger about $10 or $12.

I found the food to be quite heavy and not my style but it is definitely worth a visit for the decor and sense of fun that the staff exude.

9. Re: Bubba Gump Kuta prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 05, 2014