We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Johnny Andrean hair salon at discovery mall

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
reviews: 5
Johnny Andrean hair salon at discovery mall

Has anyone been here recently? Will be travelling with a group of girls and was looking for a place to get our hair done before a night out and this is close to our hotel but haven't heard much about it - nothing much mentioned on the forum.

Broome, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome
reviews: 41
1. Re: Johnny Andrean hair salon at discovery mall

This seems to be the most recent information ~

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k…

Perth, Australia
2. Re: Johnny Andrean hair salon at discovery mall

Yikes! Sorry I just did search in Kuta forum and it didn't come up with anything current. Thanks heaps Sue :)

Broome, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome
reviews: 41
3. Re: Johnny Andrean hair salon at discovery mall

No worries cracker..I did likewise and it didn't come up, but then by chance, I spotted it on page 2..luck.

Perth, Australia
4. Re: Johnny Andrean hair salon at discovery mall

Hi Cracker,

I have used their services, and was quite impressed. I had a hair wash and hair bath, a neck, shoulder and back massage, and then hair straightening done by them for under $10AU. The downside is that it's hard to get in as a group. I tried last year with my 2 daughters and neice, and they couldn't fit us in and wanted us to come 2 hours apart, which just didn't suit us, so we ended up getting our hair done at Carla Spa.

Perth
reviews: 3
5. Re: Johnny Andrean hair salon at discovery mall

I have been there every trip for many years. Great colours, hair cuts, the best cream bath with massage. I normally get my pedicures there as you get a real professional job. I would be surprised if you were disappointed

Perth, Australia
6. Re: Johnny Andrean hair salon at discovery mall

Thanks baliisgreat and Wendy for your feedback - we will be a group of 9 so it sounds like it might be tricky getting us in. Do you know if they take bookings? Otherwise will try and stagger the times throughout the day if we can.

Perth
reviews: 3
7. Re: Johnny Andrean hair salon at discovery mall

I do having to go back as they are pretty popular. I would think they would struggle with 9 so try and make a booking. They have another shop so if you go in the day before they move some staff.

8. Re: Johnny Andrean hair salon at discovery mall

I hate it now lady rude connot ever get any thing does not matter u not like it used to be it was once the best great staff and always do you now sitting in he chairs waiting for someone to do I went at here the other day all the place was empty except for about 3 chairs 5 hair dressers sitting in the front sorry cant give hair wash and blow come back 45 minutes then may be think they lost it a friend of mine went there she never again as they have lost it maybe the should get rid of the old lays staff they have been there for to long crakeev think they hate there job

Perth, Australia
reviews: 13
9. Re: Johnny Andrean hair salon at discovery mall

Tried to got there a couple of months ago - there were 3 girls chatting at reception and they told me to come back later - I didn't bother but I went next door for a very professional wash and straighten. The place I went to charged 200,000rp and it was worth every cent .

Perth, Australia
reviews: 6
10. Re: Johnny Andrean hair salon at discovery mall

Gotta love their head massage while they wash your hair. I had 2 haircuts in 3 days just to get the massage!!

I didnt even need the first haircut!

Edited: 2:52 am, August 17, 2013