We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuta in October

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 8
Kuta in October

We are going to bali in middle if October is this good time of year to go there? Has anyone got any feed back should we travel later or earlier or is weather rain etc ok around this time ??

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 22
1. Re: Kuta in October

We normally go at that time of the year and the weather is really good. Obviously like anywhere the weather is variable and can change from day to day but every time we have been we have only got the odd shower.

I prefer October - November and April - early June. Crowds are't as heavy and accommodation is a bit cheaper.

perth
2. Re: Kuta in October

I find October too hot and humid.

Much prefer may to mid September.

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 8
3. Re: Kuta in October

Thanks for replies think we will keep with this date now 😊 I'm from just outside brisbane I know what hot n humid is like lol be great cant wait !

Albion Park...
reviews: 5
4. Re: Kuta in October

We have been in October with my kids and it was fine, going again this October yes its humid and hot but i think its like that most of the time :)

5. Re: Kuta in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 11, 2014