We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Dynasty or Ramada Bintang Resort

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wagga Wagga...
Bali Dynasty or Ramada Bintang Resort

My partner and I can not decide which place to stay at and have narrowed it down to these two.....

We were wanting somewhere that is fairly central to Kuta but also not too hectic and must have a swim up bar!!!

After doing a little research it looks like Ramada Bintang might have 2 property?? Can anyone confirm this?

Any feedback on which one would be better would be apprecited.

Adelaide, AUS
reviews: 11
11. Re: Bali Dynasty or Ramada Bintang Resort

I have stayed at the Ramada Bintang 3 times and have loved it each time. I would love it to be just a little closer to all of the action though.

This time we have decided to try the Bali Dynasty and we are not taking the kids... We were told by many people that if we go in non-peak season (and we are going after school goes back) there shouldn't be too many children. There is also an adults only pool and lounge area where you can go if it all gets too much. I will write a review as soon as we get back.

ps. the Ramada Bintang is probably in need of an upgrade by now??? The pool was looking a little worse for wear last time we were there.

Wagga Wagga...
12. Re: Bali Dynasty or Ramada Bintang Resort

Thanks for your feedback Kazzam lloking forward to hearing your feedback :)

Adelaide, AUS
reviews: 11
13. Re: Bali Dynasty or Ramada Bintang Resort

We are back 6th March, so hope that's not too long to wait. :)

for a great rate, use the website hotelscombined.com.au

We got a great rate through this website which led us to olotels.com - funny thing is, if you go to olotels.com directly it will say the hotel is not available - but it is available if you go through hotelscombined.com.au

Wagga Wagga...
14. Re: Bali Dynasty or Ramada Bintang Resort

Thanks for that tip....seems a bit weird!!!

Will be able to wait till then to hear your review....booked our flights yesterday with Jetstars sale so we are all but there now!!!! \

Enjoy your trip :)

15. Re: Bali Dynasty or Ramada Bintang Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 25, 2014