We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1Cover

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide
reviews: 12
1Cover

We have been using Travel Insurance Direct for many years. We have just tried to get our travel insurance for next year and found that they will not cover existing medical conditions. This year we filled out medical declarations paid $40 and had full cover. I have asthma and my husband had a heart attack a few years ago. Although these things have never been an issue we don't feel comfortable travelling without cover. I have just looked at 1Cover who it seems will cover us but would be interested to know if anyone has used them and were you happy. Thanks.

Perth , Australia
Destination Expert
for Denpasar
reviews: 26
1. Re: 1Cover

I have used them and been very happy but with existing conditions I would contact them directly to get the correct information. You do not want to find out, in an emergency, that you are nor covered.

I would check with any insurance company that I had the cover that applied to my situation.

2. Re: 1Cover

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:26 am, November 20, 2012
Adelaide
3. Re: 1Cover

Thanks. I have had a look at their site and they seem to be fine but before I ring them tomorrow I just wanted an idea of other peoples experience. I would never feel comfortable travelling without good travel insurance.

Perth, Australia
reviews: 9
4. Re: 1Cover

We used them for our trip this year, didn't need to claim thank Heaven but they covered everything we needed at a really good price for 2 x 50+ year olds. About $120 for 10 days travel.

Brisbane, Australia
5. Re: 1Cover

We have used 1cover on all our trips and only had to make 1 claim and they could not have been more helpfull. Skyped them from Bali and within 24 hrs everything was sorted. We will use them again.

Markndonna

Newcastle, Australia
reviews: 1
6. Re: 1Cover

I have used 1Cover several times. Always satisfied.

Adelaide
7. Re: 1Cover

Thanks to everyone for your feedback. I will give them a ring today and have a talk to them.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 21
8. Re: 1Cover

I used them a few years ago but didn't have to make a claim. They obviously still had my details and sent me an email yesterday offering me 10% off my next trip so I looked at them again and checked out their Canstar rating and they are up there and get five stars for a couple or a family travelling to Bali. Maybe you can mention the 10% discount offer when you call them, tell them a friend referred you!

canstar.com.au/images/star_ratings_reports/i…

Perth, Australia
reviews: 22
9. Re: 1Cover

I'm grateful for the feedback too. We've chosen 1cover for our 2 daughters( one who also happens to be an Eliza ) who are currently on a 6 week trip to Thailand, Laos and Bali. It cost $130 each for the basics. Hopefully we won't have to find out how good they are ! I've always had travel insurance and have been lucky enough not to have had to ever claim on it.

Perth WA
10. Re: 1Cover

We have used them for the last couple of years and this year had to claim after I fell from a bicycle and broke my ankle. Their service was brilliant. They contacted me daily after I was released from hospital and organised a flight home using business class as I needed to be able to elevate my leg.

I don't know much about pre-existing illnesses but would not hesitate to use them if they are going to cover yours satisfactorily.