We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best massage place in kuta for low back problem

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Best massage place in kuta for low back problem

I have a very stiff back and hope to find a massage place in kuta that will all but solve the problem. Its to do with my L5 lumbar spine

Any suggestion on where to go ??

11. Re: Best massage place in kuta for low back problem

Thank you so much for your suggestion to go to LHAKSMI clinic, it was exactly what ya up to ? I was hoping, ive had lower back troubles for 6 years and in 1 treatment he has all but cured me, he said 3 treatments n il be fully fit, i could only get 1 treatment in but have booked flights in july to go bak to get 2 more treatments, i will and have already spread the work on LHAKSMI , you dont know what this has done for me amd my family that my back has come good, if i win the lotto il male sure you get looked after for sure haha sorry but yes.... Thank u so much to you

Townsville...
12. Re: Best massage place in kuta for low back problem

I have a lower back problem also, I found this place called Lotus Flower Salon. Its on Jalan Bakung Sari in Kuta, number 16. If you go to the end of Jalan Legian and turn left its only 20 meters up from there. Anyway after many massages in the kuta area I found this place and they have a TENS machine and heat packs and do a great massage there. Its the only place in Bali that I know of offering these services. Ask for the manager, her name is Sella. She is fantastic. And its very very cheap, for a basic massage I only pay rp50000. Totally fixed my lower back pain.

Perth
13. Re: Best massage place in kuta for low back problem

Best place for a massage if you have back problems is your feet!!

I had a nasty experience with someone attempting to crack my back for me and leaving me in agony.. Best left for a Chiro.. Maybe a shoulder head and foot rub..

14. Re: Best massage place in kuta for low back problem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, July 22, 2013