We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cocoon beach club restaurant

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
reviews: 3
cocoon beach club restaurant

hi there TA readers ,just see this new restaurant on the web and was wondering if any one has been there,is it really a restaurant for the public or do you have to be a club member,also just wondering how much food and drinks are.

It shows that it has a pool on grounds so can you just walk off the street in your bathers and use this pool to relax and order drinks etc,the place looks unreal! can any one please help with some info.

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 1
11. Re: cocoon beach club restaurant

Flissy did you go to cocoon beach club and celebrate your daughters birthday? I am thinking of using this venue for my twins 21st in Nov 2012. Would love to know your thoughts????

Australia
reviews: 48
12. Re: cocoon beach club restaurant

Trudy, Flissy posted 18 months ago and hasn't posted since. I don't think she will see your question but there are many opinions about Cocoon. Have a search and see if any help or ask a more specific question again :)

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 1
13. Re: cocoon beach club restaurant

Thanks Linda

Geraldton, Western...
reviews: 15
14. Re: cocoon beach club restaurant

Been there plenty of times... Its great. Drinks and food are on the pricey side. Its a good alternative to KuDeTa or Potato Head if you don't want to put up with the crowds... although saying that.... there has been a few times when we have struggled to get a seat

15. Re: cocoon beach club restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 05, 2013