We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats it like after terrorism hit

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Queensland...
reviews: 1
whats it like after terrorism hit

Been to Bali 14 times last trip was june 04. Whats it like there now is it a lot quieter than before. Noticed after the first bombing it got quiet for a while.Do you feel safe or it it always in the back of your mind?

Sydney
1. Re: whats it like after terrorism hit

I went to bali for the first time 5 days after the lastest attacks & I loved it in fact I am going to go back next month again. They are such beautiful people they dont deserve tourist not to go because of the terrorists.

Manchester, England
reviews: 4
2. Re: whats it like after terrorism hit

We went a few weeks after the bombs and didn't really feel unsafe at any time, the hotels are really secure and you just need to be sensible when you go out.

It seemed quiet to me but maybe it's improved in the three months since we went.

Dave

london
reviews: 6
3. Re: whats it like after terrorism hit

Been several times in the last two months. Kuta is really down in the dumps no tourists at all. Even got mugged I would suggest going to Jimbaran bay and stay at the Bali Intercon which is fantastic!Go to resturants like kudate nd the livingroom