We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bloo Lagoon, or something else different.

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aussie
reviews: 12
Bloo Lagoon, or something else different.

Hi guys,

We are booked for Bali from 23 December to 3rd January. Staying in Kuta..... but I think I have talked hubby into changing the flight and going 4 days earlier. We would like to do something different... but have 2 teenager girls (17/19) so it needs to suit them also. We would like 2 bedroom villa or a room that sleeps 4, as I will have to try and keep it as inexpensive as possible :S

I have had a quick look and the Bloo Lagoon Villas have caught my eye. Now, because I haven't really got the time to do heaps of research, I would like all your expert advice.

Firstly, it is a long drive from the airport to this area? they say 1.5 hours, but is that Bali time?? Is there mush else to do there other than lay by the pool and beach? We don't really want shopping (otherwise I will never talk him into it), but something to look at is always good.

We have done/doing Nusa Lembongan and Sanur and heaps of Kuta/Legian/Seminyak.

I would also take recommendations for great (inexpensive) places in Ubud... or anywhere else people may like to recommend.

Just to give you an idea... I have a price for a 2 bedroom villa at Bloo Lagoon for around $160 per night.... so anything around this or less (even better) would be great :)

Thanks

1. Re: Bloo Lagoon, or something else different.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 05, 2010