We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuta Hotel for $20US any suggestions?

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington, DC
reviews: 6
Kuta Hotel for $20US any suggestions?

Hey there,

I'll be in Kuta with my wife in a couple days. Does anyone have recommendations about places in the $15-25US price range? Top priority is a clean place, and if it has wifi that's even better.

Thanks,

Eric

Bandung, Indonesia
1. Re: Kuta Hotel for $20US any suggestions?

Hi Eric..

Try to visit www.itripindo.com,surely they got a lot hotel choices in anywhere in Bali, especially Kuta.

I was booked also throgh this site, and i think the prices they've got are the cheapest!!

And most of all, not as every site i've seen...they're wrote a TRUE condition about the hotel, whatever its good or bad. Strange huh? but i think that's a travel site should be.

Have a nice holiday!!

Perth
2. Re: Kuta Hotel for $20US any suggestions?

Holivaca,

You have replied to 5 post since you joined in January this year,all of them refer to the website

www.itripindo.com. Seems like a bit of self promotion to me.

Bandung, Indonesia
3. Re: Kuta Hotel for $20US any suggestions?

Dear GrannyMay,

No....I'm not refer to the website. I just have a friends that work there. And all my office friends has booked there to do their trip. Well, if you think its a self promotion, then compare the site with www.agoda.com, or asiarooms.com, SURELY www.itripindo.com has the best rates to take with.

No offense, i just want to share this experience to the others. Because i think its the best site that value for money. Don't you think?

London, United...
reviews: 34
4. Re: Kuta Hotel for $20US any suggestions?

I compared the prices on itripindo to that of balihotels.com which is the agency I have booked with. Balihotels was cheaper for some hotels, much cheaper for others, and slightly more expensive for others. Balihotels is also a much more professional looking website.

London, United...
reviews: 34
5. Re: Kuta Hotel for $20US any suggestions?

balihotels also has quite a few options in Kuta under $30.

Bandung, Indonesia
6. Re: Kuta Hotel for $20US any suggestions?

well...

whatever the website you'll book with....

just enjoy your holiday...cheers..

7. Re: Kuta Hotel for $20US any suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, September 26, 2009