We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Discovery tours

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newman, Australia
reviews: 3
Bali Discovery tours

Hi,

Has anyone booked their tours through the Bali Discovery tours website before they went over? Previously when I have been to Bali I have just booked our tours when we arrived, however I came across this site and the prices look fairly reasonable. I was just wondering if there is much of a difference when you get there? It's been many years since I have been.

Cheers

Lucy

Mandurah
1. Re: Bali Discovery tours

Hi Lucy

I just came upon your post and was wandering if you went ahead and booked with Bali Discovery tours? I have found a great price for a hotel with them and want to know if they are good to work with? I am also hesitant to pay with my credit card over the internet. (You can never be to carefull)

Any help would be great

Kirsten

Australia
reviews: 48
2. Re: Bali Discovery tours

I have used Bali Discovery 3 times and have no hesitation in recommending them. They are totally professional and it is a secure site.

nunya
reviews: 25
3. Re: Bali Discovery tours

they are a big company with a good reputation.

no matter who you book through , specially these days , you will have to pay upfront .

if you dont want to pay upfront you can book hotels and tours through an agent i used last trip , she is great , i didnt pay for a single thing upfront and i made so many booking with her .

she is limited to what hotels she can sell , but she does do most tours and is very competative with pricings.... if you tell her you have seen it at a certain price , she will do her best to match it .

email Eni at villa@balivilla.com

cheers

batt

Mandurah
4. Re: Bali Discovery tours

Thanks All,

feel alot more at ease with it now

Newcastle, NSW
reviews: 7
5. Re: Bali Discovery tours

Hello wachic

I just booked a hotel through Bali Discovery and found them to be prompt and courteous and they had the cheapest rate.

In terms of booking tours, can I suggest instead hiring a driver for your sight seeing/shopping.

It is more personal and focused on what you want to do as well as being cheaper in most cases.

TripAdvisor have an extensive list of recommendations for drivers. Just do a search for Bali Drivers.

Alice Springs...
Destination Expert
for Red Centre
reviews: 23
6. Re: Bali Discovery tours

Hi,

We were in Bali recently for my husbanmds 50th birthday. He wanted to do a dinner cruise and I contacted several companies direct and after no response, came across Bali Discovery. Sari was most helpful, and when the cruise companies did eventually respond, Sari's quoted price was cheaper!

We booked through her, everything very professional, prompt replies to questions, etc. We paid 50% up front and the balance on arrival - she came to our hotel to do that.

I would have no hesitation in using them again.

7. Re: Bali Discovery tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, September 30, 2009