We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kumala Pantai

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
SIngapore
reviews: 19
Kumala Pantai

Hi,

I am still deciding if I should stay in Kumala Pantai. Though the reviews about this hotel is great, I am wondering if it is walkable from the hotel to the Kuta Centre, say the Matahari Store?

If it is, how long is the walk? And how far is it from this hotel to Discovery Plaza?

I am not sure where the location of this hotel is as I can't seem to find it anywhere on the web.

Years ago i used to stay at Kuta Beach Club and we used to malk to Matahrai Store, no problem.

Thank you.

Australia
reviews: 48
1. Re: Kumala Pantai

You can walk to the Discovery Centre, I often do along the beach road, BUT not in the full heat of the day. The KP is down the other end of Kuta, nearer to Seminyak.

If you look up the Jayakarta hotel it is right next door.

It was a fantastic hotel for singles and not so young people haha, but it is now aiming at the family market and has a new wing and pool.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
reviews: 237
2. Re: Kumala Pantai

it would be a long hot walk from kumala hotel to say the matahari south kuta / tuban. really you would need a taxi which is very cheap. the walk would take a good 20 - 30 minutes. discovery plaza is even further. personally i would catch a taxi.

SIngapore
reviews: 19
3. Re: Kumala Pantai

Thank you all for the fast replies.

I enjoy walking, there's so much things to see. But of course if its too far and hot then a taxi it is.

I am booking the with the hotel right away, they are only waiting for my credit card details.

4. Re: Kumala Pantai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 27, 2009