We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Uma Nina

Which Jimbaran hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
reviews: 14
Villa Uma Nina

I am unable to reply under tropfesting's original post warning people not staying at Villa Uma Nina so i'm posting this.

We stayed at Uma Nina when it first opened, i find it very hard to believe that over a couple of months the villa could have deteriorated so badly. We had a fantastic time and found the staff very helpful, 5 star service it wasn't as this is not the Intercontinental or Bvlgari but excellent none the less, in the typical Balinese way. They were a mine of information and were quick to answer all our questions and assist us in any way they could. We thought the chef was great, he cooked us some wonderful Balinese meals, you do have to supply the ingredients as with almost all the other villa in Bali.

We didn't see or feel any bed bugs in the outdoor furniture but there were plenty of ants and creepy crawlies around, but you have to remember this is a tropical place, oh and we saw the hugest snails around the garden that we have ever seen.

We have booked to stay early next year and i'd be interested to hear from others that have stayed here, i'm hoping that the bad review is due to tropfesting being pedantic and overstating as i find it hard to understand how a brand new villa could go downhill in a matter of months. We really don't want to cancel and at this stage we aren't, as we had such a great time and are all looking forward to going back again.

1. Re: Villa Uma Nina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:00 am, February 06, 2011