We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drive time by private driver from Oberoi/ Agra to Jiapur?

Which Agra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Norwich, Connecticut
Drive time by private driver from Oberoi/ Agra to Jiapur?

We will be going directly from the Oberoi Hotel in Agra to Jiapur by private car in November in the afternoon.What should I plan on for the total drive time assuming no stops for siteseeing along the way? We will have already seen Fahterpur Sikri by the time we head off to Jiapur. Thanks for your help.

Agra, India
11. Re: Drive time by private driver from Oberoi/ Agra to Jiapur?

Hi,

As many TA member's have given you the time calculation from Agra to Jaipur. And they have also advised you about the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary also known as Keoladeo Ghana National Park and Abhaneri. Both places are worth to visit, so will suggest to add on their visit in your tour.

Regards,

Arun Agra

Agra, India
12. Re: Drive time by private driver from Oberoi/ Agra to Jiapur?

Later half of the November can be foggy, so advising you to do the needful according and as per my suggestion drive Jaipur approx at 1100 hrs

Lichfield, United...
reviews: 2
13. Re: Drive time by private driver from Oberoi/ Agra to Jiapur?

Hi I saw your post which was helpful I'm travelling with my husband in November going from agra to Jaipur did you book you driver and car whilst you were in India or before travelling. So much to see and we only have a few days thanks jennie croby

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
14. Re: Drive time by private driver from Oberoi/ Agra to Jiapur?

Hi Jen,

There are some suggestions and recommendations for transporters here on the site....search in the box above corner or members /DE can also help you out.

Rashid Agra

Agra, India
15. Re: Drive time by private driver from Oberoi/ Agra to Jiapur?

It's realy a nice place to visit....Wonderful place ... if you would have time you must go there...

Agra, India
16. Re: Drive time by private driver from Oberoi/ Agra to Jiapur?

It's realy a nice place to visit....Wonderful place ... if you would have time you must go there...

Agra, India
17. Re: Drive time by private driver from Oberoi/ Agra to Jiapur?

It's realy a nice place to visit....Wonderful place ... if you would have time , you must go there...

Agra, India
18. Re: Drive time by private driver from Oberoi/ Agra to Jiapur?

It's realy a nice place to visit....Wonderful place ... if you would have time , you must go there...

London, United...
reviews: 105
19. Re: Drive time by private driver from Oberoi/ Agra to Jiapur?

We just did the Agra - Jaipur trip 2 days ago. November to early February could be very foggy and sometimes it lasts for a whole day. The day before we went to Taj Mahal, it was so foggy that people cannot see the building itself. We were very lucky, it was extremely foggy in the morning we went but the fog cleared away after noon time.

Our guide told us that it takes 5 - 5 ½ hours to drive from Oberoi Hotel to Jaipur in the winter. I personally would not want to go on the highway in such condition as there are other safer, better options such as using the Shatabdi Express Train. It only takes 3 ½ hours.

Taj Mahal is absolutely beautiful. Hope you enjoy it.

Agra, India
20. Re: Drive time by private driver from Oberoi/ Agra to Jiapur?

Thanks for sharing your experience

Arun