We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel To Tajmahal In the Month Of May

Which Agra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CUTTACK
Travel To Tajmahal In the Month Of May

Dear Sir

I will be in Delhi In the middle of May.My family wants to visit Tajmahal and Fatehpursikri.Will it be avisable to visit in the hot summer to Agra. No children are with us.Please advice one day is sufficient or 1.5 days. Thank You.

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Destination Expert
for Poland
reviews: 42
1. Re: Travel To Tajmahal In the Month Of May

I'd say, take the full 1.5 days and see as much as you can before it gets too hot and in late afternoon. FS will be VERY hot at middday, but you can see many other places

Brisbane, Australia
2. Re: Travel To Tajmahal In the Month Of May

I would do my sightseeing early morning and late afternoon/evening. Take a siesta in the hottest part of the day. For the most comfort and flexibility I would hire a good air-con car with driver from delhi.

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
3. Re: Travel To Tajmahal In the Month Of May

I would suggest you to visit Taj Mahal at dawn and the Fort soon after the breakfast and the other activities in the late afternoon/ evening with AC car.

CUTTACK
4. Re: Travel To Tajmahal In the Month Of May

Dear Sir

Thank you for such a quick reply.Can you please give me the full itenarary for 1.5 days and the must see places.I will be taking an AC car from New DElhi. Thank You.

CUTTACK
5. Re: Travel To Tajmahal In the Month Of May

Dear Rashid

Thank you for the reply.I plan to leave DElhi at 3P reach Agra in the evening and relax.Next day early morning visit to Taj.Afterwards please suggest what activities I should undertake.Thank You.

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
6. Re: Travel To Tajmahal In the Month Of May

Dear ASISHJI,

As i suggested the visit of Taj is supposed to be done early morning(check the timings of sunrise the day you visit..Taj opens at the time of s/r)....after breakfast proceed Agra Fort and Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah(baby Taj on the other side of the river Jamuna not far from Fort)...have lunch ..relax a bit in the hotel..later on to Fatehpur Sikri(40 kms outside Agra).

Thanks

Rashid Agra

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Destination Expert
for Poland
reviews: 42
7. Re: Travel To Tajmahal In the Month Of May

I hope you will have a good moon (full moon is 24/5/13) so when you get down to Agra you can go to the garden across the river and see the Taj by moonlight.

Otherwise, ashid has it right - Visit the Taj at sunrise, back to your hotel for breakfast, then sightseeing around Agra till lunch, then to Fatephur Sikhri

8. Re: Travel To Tajmahal In the Month Of May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 13, 2014