We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jay Pee at Agra

Which Agra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
reviews: 17
Jay Pee at Agra

We are planning to stay at Jay Pee at Agra. How good is the accomodation? Could anybody please help?

Thanks Geetha

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
reviews: 7
1. Re: Jay Pee at Agra

Jay Pee is one of the best top class hotel in Agra. it is very good and quite spacious.

deepak

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
reviews: 7
2. Re: Jay Pee at Agra

Dear Geetha,

I stayed at Jaypee with husband, the hotel is very nice and the best value for money in Agra in that category. I would also rate it higher than the Gateway hotel of the Taj Group. The rooms are large, with balconies. The beds are really large too. It is a big hotel, with many rooms, so you usually have to walk through some long corridors, but the upkeep is good, and we got very good service as well.

Regards

Deepa

Agra, India
reviews: 6
3. Re: Jay Pee at Agra

I would only second Deepak's and Deepa's opinion about the Jaypee Palace.....One of the top hotels in Agra and very reasonably priced for the kind of property it is.....if I am not mistaken it is one of the biggest hotels in North India......

Happy Traveling.....

Sunil

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, Varanasi, Khajuraho
reviews: 30
4. Re: Jay Pee at Agra

You'll enjoy your stay at JayPee..........

Australia
reviews: 17
5. Re: Jay Pee at Agra

Thanks very much Deepa, Deepak, Sunil & K-Yogi. Geetha

6. Re: Jay Pee at Agra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, May 06, 2010