We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delhi to Agra

Which Agra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Delhi to Agra

Could someone please tell me what is the best way to go from delhi to agra with my wife and a 1 yr old kin in october 2008.

Bodh Gaya, India
Destination Expert
for Patna, Rajgir, Bodh Gaya, Hajipur, Gaya, Bihar
reviews: 14
1. Re: Delhi to Agra

I would reccommend you for morning superfast trains as it takes less time than car.

if you take a cab it will take you approx 04 hrs travel time but by train you can reach in 2.00-.30 hrs.

Los Angeles...
reviews: 21
2. Re: Delhi to Agra

There is a 6:15 am train that will get you there around 8am.

Gurgaon, India
reviews: 37
3. Re: Delhi to Agra

You can take Bhopal Shatabdi from New Delhi station at 6.15 AM to Agra. Train has executive AC Chair Car and normal ac chair car , breakfast is complimentry in the train.

You can also take a car from New Delhi and back and you can be able to visit Mathura enroute. It is 4 Hrs drive one way .

birmingham
reviews: 5
4. Re: Delhi to Agra

Hi

I am also interested in a day trip from Delhi to Agra.

Would like to go on the fast train. If anyone knows of a ticket agent who can plan a tour for me it would be great.

for 4 or 6 people.

We would also like a tour guide

5. Re: Delhi to Agra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, October 05, 2009