We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way Ooty - Ernakulam

Which Ooty hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai...
reviews: 32
Best way Ooty - Ernakulam

Dear All,

I am travelling from Ooty - Ernakulam railway station on Karshaka Road, Kadavanthara to make it in time for the Rajdhani train 12431 on 31st January evening.

Could you please suggest the best way to travel either by Bus or by private cab which should hopefully not be too expensive as we are budget travellers.

Please write to me with your suggestions and with contact details as I would need to call and enquitre on updated timings, costs and to make the booking if required.

Thanks.

Kerala
Destination Expert
for Kerala, Kumarakom, Alappuzha, Kochi (Cochin), Munnar
1. Re: Best way Ooty - Ernakulam

if it is evening train , then i would recommend cab from Ooty to Ernakulam , as it takes more than 8 hours drive with stop for refreshments

if it is late evening train, then you can consider CAB from ooty to Coimbatore and trian from there to Ernakulam ( check the irctc website for suitable train timings) . start from Ooty after early after breakfast

Kerala
Destination Expert
2. Re: Best way Ooty - Ernakulam

check this post , there are some numbers for CABs given there

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297679-i12969-k56…

Mumbai...
reviews: 32
3. Re: Best way Ooty - Ernakulam

Hey Thanks a million. The link was really useful.

Kerala
Destination Expert
4. Re: Best way Ooty - Ernakulam

Good to hear that :D

Thanks

5. Re: Best way Ooty - Ernakulam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 26, 2014