We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kind guidance

Which Madurai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amreli-Gujarat
Kind guidance

I want to visit Madurai & nearby places in 10 days. Kindly guide me to visit the tourist places

Kumbakonam, India
1. Re: Kind guidance

Hi

mjsolanky Amreli-

Welcome to TA,

As per your 10 days plan to visit Madurai & Nearby places is more than enough to cover most of the important temples and important plances also.

Madurai-Kanniyakumari-Rameswaram-Trichy-Thanjavur-Kumbakonam-Chidambaram-Pondy-Thiruvannamalai-Vellore-Chennai.

Further if you are telling about your agenda and interest to visit according to that plan may be given.

Thanks with regards,

Annamalai

Tiruchirappalli...
reviews: 24
2. Re: Kind guidance

amreli

can you stick to one thread rather than creating multiple threads!

Chennai, Tamil...
reviews: 13
3. Re: Kind guidance

You could easily visit

Madurai-Trichy- Rameshwaram-Thiruvannamali-Pondichery-Chennai

Cheers

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
reviews: 102
4. Re: Kind guidance

Hi...

In 10 days, you can cover entire south Tamil Nadu. The rough idea would be Madurai - Rajapalayam/Srivilliputhur - Courtallam - Tirunelveli - Kanyakumari - Tiruchendur - Rameswaram - Pillayarpatti - Madurai. The three hill stations of Kodaikanal, Madurai and Thekkady can also be considered. So, a correct plan can be suggested only if you can indicate an idea of your interests and preferences.

Regards

Prasanna

Amreli-Gujarat
5. Re: Kind guidance

I am travelling with my wife & my mother (82 years). We can have package tour of TN ( 7 days). We want to stay at Madurai with medium range charges. Pl guide me.

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
reviews: 102
6. Re: Kind guidance

What do you want to do? Stay in Madurai and look around or travel to places as indicated above?

Amreli-Gujarat
7. Re: Kind guidance

After reaching Madurai, we can take a Tour package of 5 or 7 days to visit TN. We need to stay at Madurai. Is it advisable that first we visit Madurai & then take Tour package of TN? Pl help

8. Re: Kind guidance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Madurai