We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

about The Heritage Madurai Hotel?

Which Madurai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Zaragoza, Spain
reviews: 34
about The Heritage Madurai Hotel?

It is starnge since although it seems quite a up ranged hotel or even top-end... I can't find their website.

Could anybody hep me seriuosly, since again I have noticced lots of suspicious reviews of the hotel . people with just 1 or 3 contributions.

The only place offereing the hotel is AGODA

agoda.es/asia/india/madurai/the_heritage_mad…

thank you

Bath
reviews: 63
1. Re: about The Heritage Madurai Hotel?

i have just seen your post.(see mine from today) we stayed there last year and it was very good but unfinished.would like to go again but i wonder whether it has gone bust?

Bath
2. Re: about The Heritage Madurai Hotel?

now i am REALLY confused! the HERITAGE and the HERITANCE are the same hotel-still no website but my post from last year is in the hertiage reviews ,but we stayed at the heritance!

Bath
3. Re: about The Heritage Madurai Hotel?

i have now found their website- www.heritagehotel.com i suspect it was down due to the name change. it IS a great hotel-we will go back when we are next in madurai.

Bath
4. Re: about The Heritage Madurai Hotel?

SORRY! the website should be www.heritagemadurai.com

Chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras)
reviews: 22
5. Re: about The Heritage Madurai Hotel?

Hi

Heritance, is the name of the Hotel at Madurai. It is part of the Srilanka based hotel Chain - Aitken Spence.

This property used to be a club house during the British Raj era, and has now been bought up by Aitken Spence and restored to it's original grandeur.

There are about 80 rooms here, which comprise of Club Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Villa Suites and Grand Suites.

Situated just outside the bustling city, the facilities include a swimming pool, outdoor games and all other regular star hotel amenities. Food is good and service is professional.

Contact details:

Heritage Madurai

Address: No.11, Melakkal Main Road, Kochadai, Madurai, 695016. India.

E-mail reservations@grandluxehotelsindia.com

regards

Rajan

Edited: 7:48 pm, August 06, 2010
Bath
6. Re: about The Heritage Madurai Hotel?

as i said,it is now called HERITAGE and is no longer on the aitken spence website.

Madurai, India
7. Re: about The Heritage Madurai Hotel?

You can also explore the various other hotels from the below link,

www.maduraiatfingertips.com/hotels.html

Cheers,

Bala

8. Re: about The Heritage Madurai Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 13, 2011