We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning for 3D/2N Visit to Jodhpur Itinerary Requested

Which Jodhpur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Abudhabi
Planning for 3D/2N Visit to Jodhpur Itinerary Requested

I am planning to Visit Jodhpur want to plan it is advance please suggest me some itinerary.I am reaching first afternoon.What is best place to go for safari??

Jodhpur, India
1. Re: Planning for 3D/2N Visit to Jodhpur Itinerary Requested

I will suggest you

Day1 - visit evning clock tower

Day2 - morning visit mehrangarh ,jaswant thada , umaid bhawan palace n evening visit jeep safari in countryside area near jodhpur.

Jodhpur, India
2. Re: Planning for 3D/2N Visit to Jodhpur Itinerary Requested

I night you may also plan desert tour near jodhpur at osian thr you enjoy camel ride n dinner in desert. Hardly take 1.30min to be thr.

Thanks nimbera

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
reviews: 66
3. Re: Planning for 3D/2N Visit to Jodhpur Itinerary Requested

Good suggestions by Nimbera , you may reschedule it as you might be tired on very first day to do drive osian and camel ride or sand dunes

fiirst day -

jeep safari visiting villages near Jodhpur

Second day

Morning visit Fort meheangarh, Jaswant thada , Umaid bhawan museum

Later osian excursion for that desert , sunset , di dinner , camel ride etc .

Third day

Flying fox and a visit to Mandore garden .

You can check review of attractions by real travellers before finalized your itinerary of your Jodhpur visits .

You can spend a night in osian or you can spend a night in deserts camps Resort like Manwar .

Jodhpur, India
4. Re: Planning for 3D/2N Visit to Jodhpur Itinerary Requested

Well you can do it like this

First day visit : Clock tower , Old city market area, Ummaid Bhawan Palace , Bishnoi Village Safari, Dinner at On The rocks, Hanwant Mahal

Second Day

Visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant thada, after that off to Osian for camel safari , Stay overnight at desert camp.

Third Day

Shopping and stuff

Abudhabi
5. Re: Planning for 3D/2N Visit to Jodhpur Itinerary Requested

Thanks for all you replies...I just want to know more about osian??How to reach over there and where to stay?

I am planning to stay in Devi Bhawan all 3 days or I will book that for only 2 days and last day I will go to osian in morning after checkout.

Jodhpur, India
6. Re: Planning for 3D/2N Visit to Jodhpur Itinerary Requested

Osian is 65kms from jodhpur ,it part of thardesert.

Visit - old temple

If you wanna stay than there are many desert camp over - enjoy came ride n night in desert swiss tent.

Also you may do day trip. Leave jodhpur after lunch ,it 65kms hardly take 1.30min to be thr. Frist visit temple n than enjoy enjoy camel ride with dinner. After dinner drive back to jodhpur.

Thanks nimbera

7. Re: Planning for 3D/2N Visit to Jodhpur Itinerary Requested

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 06, 2014