We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delhi Jaisalmer Express 14659/14660

Which Jaisalmer hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mohali, India
reviews: 22
Delhi Jaisalmer Express 14659/14660

Can anyone pls lemme know for sure whether or not food is available on these trains. I'm planning to travel 1AC in the month of november from delhi to jaisalmer.

As per the IRCTC website there is no pantry car attached to this train. If food isn't provided which all stations are good on the way where food can be purchased?

jaisalmer
Destination Expert
for Jaisalmer
reviews: 28
11. Re: Delhi Jaisalmer Express 14659/14660

The food qwality/taste is ok . Better pack ur tifin box or get packing food from restaurant .

Delhi
12. Re: Delhi Jaisalmer Express 14659/14660

Travelled recently on Delhi-Jaisalmer, no pantry and the food served was awful. Best will be to get it packed from Delhi and the same way on the way back packed from Jaisalmer.

www.AroundDelhi.com

New Delhi, India
reviews: 16
13. Re: Delhi Jaisalmer Express 14659/14660

Does this train reach on time at Jaisalmer?

And at what time it reaches back to Delhi? I have a train to catch from NDLS station at 1:35 pm so just have 2 hrs in hand... kindly suggest in order to enable me to plan my travel accordingly.

jaisalmer
Destination Expert
for Jaisalmer
reviews: 28
14. Re: Delhi Jaisalmer Express 14659/14660

Yes ..

in delhi,any station with metro you can reach in 2hrs. with taxi may be some time its busy trafick...may be take more time .

dev'

Delhi
15. Re: Delhi Jaisalmer Express 14659/14660

You will be getting down at Old Delhi and have to go to New Delhi railway station I think, the best way to go is take a metro, will not take more than 30 mins. You won't get a porter for the luggage that is the only problem.

16. Re: Delhi Jaisalmer Express 14659/14660

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, March 08, 2014