We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mosquito net needed?

Glasgow
reviews: 1
Mosquito net needed?

Hello

I am currently in Punjab and will be travelling around Rajasthan for a couple of weeks in August. I brought a mosquito net with me from the UK but have not been using it in Punjab as am staying in AC room which doesn't seem to have any mosquitos. I am of course currently taking malaria prophylaxis.

Will I need to use the net in Rajasthan? We will be staying in higher end hotels all with AC.

Many thanks

Jergens

Jaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore National Park, Jaipur
reviews: 23
1. Re: Mosquito net needed?

Sadly you wont need the net if youre staying at high end hotels. Also there seem to be very few mosquitoes this year!!

2. Re: Mosquito net needed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, August 14, 2009