We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in and around Bhubaneshwar?

Which Bhubaneswar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Faizabad, India
reviews: 83
What to do in and around Bhubaneshwar?

I have 5 days in Bhubaneswar. What can I do in and around Bhubaneswar? Is it worth spending a night in Puri? How are beaches in Puri? Temples or mandirs or any religious places are certainly not my interest.

Bhubaneswar, India
reviews: 33
1. Re: What to do in and around Bhubaneshwar?

Beaches in Puri are good. Morning sea bathing and evening stroll in the beach would be enjoyable.

In Bhubaneswar, you can visit the lion/white tiger safari. That is a good option. You can also plan a visit to Khandagir/Udaigiri caves. From Puri, you can plan to visit Satpada to watch dolphins.

Faizabad, India
reviews: 83
2. Re: What to do in and around Bhubaneshwar?

What's a top end hotel near beach in Puri?

Bengaluru...
Destination Expert
for Bengaluru (Bangalore), Karnataka, Odisha
reviews: 52
3. Re: What to do in and around Bhubaneshwar?

try the Victoria King or Queen room of Hotel Victoria Club.

4. Re: What to do in and around Bhubaneshwar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 30, 2014