We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taking in Orchha and Kharjuaho

Which Khajuraho hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Harrogate, United...
reviews: 33
Taking in Orchha and Kharjuaho

Want to take in these two places on the way from Agra to Varanassi.

I think my train arrives at Jhansi from Agra at 3.00, Auto rickshaw to Orchha and sqeeze in some sight seeing. The next day I would like to spend mostly in Orchha and leave for Kharjuaro either late night or Early the next day.

Are there any other trains than 14.35 and the 02.25.

Also is it right that the 02.25 splits at Manikpur and the wait in the station is 15+ hours.

If taking a taxi from Orchha to Kharjuarho what would be the cost and how long would it take?

Pep

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
1. Re: Taking in Orchha and Kharjuaho

From Jhansi to Orchha to Khajuraho 1 driver would be fine the cost to hire a car is roughly INR 10-14 /km.If you take Shatabdi Express train from Agra u will be in Jhansi around 10.45 from there u can arrange a car for further journey

Mysore, India
Destination Expert
for Mysore
reviews: 107
2. Re: Taking in Orchha and Kharjuaho

There is a passenger train from Jhansi to Khajuraho departing at 0710 which stops at Orchha fro a minute and reaches Khajuraho at 1155. You can not make advance bookings for this train.

3. Re: Taking in Orchha and Kharjuaho

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 24, 2013