Next December I could travel in Madhya Pradesh.
My schedule is something like this:
- 2 nights in Agra (not yet MP, of course);
- 1 night in Gwailor;
- 2 nights in Orchha;
- 1 night in Khajuraho;
- 1 night in Panna NP;
- 3 nights in Bandhavgarh NP.
1) is it ok 2 nights in Orchha and 1 in Khajuraho or it would be better the opposite?
2) Is Panna NP open on Wednesday morning?
3) If I come with a driver from Delhi, until where I need his service? I think I do not need him any more once I reach Bandhavgarh (where I'll stay 2-3 days). I think I can ask the resort where I will sleep in Bandhavgarh NP for a driver to take me to the Jabalpur airport (flight back to Delhi). Something wrong with this?
4) How cold is it at Christmas on the open vehicles at Bandhavgarh NP? I read there are 2-4 C degrees at sunrise, so it must be *terribly* cold in an open vehicle..
Thanks in advance