We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions from Chowara

Which Varkala hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Croydon,London
Excursions from Chowara

I will be staying at the Travancore Heritage in February and was hoping one of you would be able to advise of places that could be visited in a day from this resort. I will hopefully be hiring a taxi and would like to hear from anybody with a suggested itinerary.

Muscat Governorate...
1. Re: Excursions from Chowara

Kanyakumari (Cape Comorin, land's end), Padmanabhapuram Palace, Suchindram, Trivandrum city, Varkala, and so on and so forth.

Lancashire, England
2. Re: Excursions from Chowara

There is somebody at the Travencore that you can speak to about day trips - they will organise it all for you.

We went to the hills and a tea plantation and Trivandrum one day - it was a full day out and (I think it cast about £30) we travelled in a Land Cruiser (very comfortable).

Don't book day trips thro' your tour company as it will cost at least twice the cost of hotel booked ones.

There are always plenty of taxis and rickshaws waiting outside the hotel - they are all extremely anxious for you business.

Have a great time its a lovely hotel

3. Re: Excursions from Chowara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, August 24, 2009