We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anybody tell me anything about Bamboo Village,Varkala?

Which Varkala hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK,London
reviews: 5
Can anybody tell me anything about Bamboo Village,Varkala?

my boyfriend and i are stopping in varkala for few days and i saw this place on website but doesnt really tell you much.has anybody stayed there or can give me more information about the place? we are budget travellers but wanted to stay somewhere near the beach and just chill for couple of days before moving on.Is this a good place to stay? any words of wisdom will be much appreciated :)

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
reviews: 56
1. Re: Can anybody tell me anything about Bamboo Village,Varkala?

Hi

This place is on the north end of the cliffs at Varkala. Not stayed there so can't help much on this one. Sorry!

There are loads of budget places along the cliff top and back from the restaurants and shops. Also along Beach Road. Have a look here at the TA reviews for some of the hotels in Varkala.

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g297639-Varkala_Keral…

2. Re: Can anybody tell me anything about Bamboo Village,Varkala?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, July 22, 2010