We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Triangle & GOA

Which Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester England
reviews: 10
Golden Triangle & GOA

Hi

any help would be much appreciated! My plan is to do the Golden Triangle with a private car/guide and then fly to Goa for a lazy time on the beach. I've had a few quotes but my main dilemma is how do I know i can trust them? One quote in particular from Indian Horizons is very reasonable? I'm just worried about the reputability of the companies. Has anybody got any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

South Africa
1. Re: Golden Triangle & GOA

I am also planning a trip to the Golden Triangle, I have contacted a company called Joy Travles. Have you heard of the,. Just waiting to see what they quote. My dilemma as well is how do you know to trust these people. Are you going to be paying them up front when in India, how are they doing the payments?

Would like to see what your outcome is.

2. Re: Golden Triangle & GOA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:53 am, May 18, 2010
Edited: 9:53 am, May 18, 2010
3. Re: Golden Triangle & GOA

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:53 am, May 18, 2010
4. Re: Golden Triangle & GOA

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 1:18 am, November 15, 2010