We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BLR - Coorg - Wayanad/Mudumalai - BLR Transport

Which Bengaluru (Bangalore) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
reviews: 106
BLR - Coorg - Wayanad/Mudumalai - BLR Transport

I am trying to put together a trip that visits 2 wildlife reserves. One is SAI Sanctuary http://www.saisanctuary.com/images/mapnew.jpg which is near Gonikoppa in Coorg area. From there we need to get to Sultan Bathery to access Wayanad and Mudumalai. From there, I think there is a direct road to Mysore and onwards back to Bangalore. We can do this in either direction.

Our flight arrives around midnight from Singapore (SQ) and I was thinking it was best to take a taxi to somewhere near the bus station for Coorg buses (wherever that is) and get a hotel there to avoid a rush hour commute in the morning. Then first thing in the morning, get a bus to Gonikoppa or as close as possible, then get a taxi to the SAI Sanctuary.

We may be able to get a bus to Sultan Bathery, then a taxi or maybe a taxi from the sanctuary, not sure.

Then I think we can get a morning bus from Mudumalai to Mysore and on to Bangalore. Our outbound flight is at 6pm so we need to check in by 4-ish.

Can anyone help with bus options? Should we get a train to Mysore, then a bus to Gonikoppa?

1. Re: BLR - Coorg - Wayanad/Mudumalai - BLR Transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 04, 2014