We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Harsha Hotel Bangalore

Which Bengaluru (Bangalore) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chennai India
The Harsha Hotel Bangalore

Dear Friends

I recently visited Bangalore with my family and stayed in Hotel Harsha for two nights under Christmas package.

I would like to comment that the Hotel Harsha is one of the best hotel, I have ever stayed. It has got clean and fully

equipped rooms with star standard features. The service and hospitality is great. People at Harsha are very well mannered

and helping in nature. They are very soft spoken and helpful. Specially I would like to thank crews at reception, they are well

trained in customer dealing and good at work.

The restaurant TigerTrail is too good. It has most tasty food, I have ever had in any restaurant. I still cant forget that taste.

I would encourage my friends and others to plan a stay in this hotel if they visit Bangalore.

reviews: 3
1. Re: The Harsha Hotel Bangalore

Do you happen to know how far this hotel is from the hospital? I have a doctor going over for two weeks and he needs a place to stay.

Thank you.

Toni@vipworldtravel.com

Maui, Hawaii
reviews: 6
2. Re: The Harsha Hotel Bangalore

How much did you pay for the room and do you know how to book a room there online?

Also, how far is it from MG road?

Thanks! :-)

Bangalore
3. Re: The Harsha Hotel Bangalore

Hello,

Hotel Harsha is just 2-3 Kms from MG Road