We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ladakh Tour packages

Which Ladakh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, Oregon
reviews: 9
Ladakh Tour packages

Me & my wife are planning to visit Ladakh in Sept. Most of the online info covers packages for 2013.

Q:

1. When would the packages and also, hotel & taxi rates for 2014 be published? Will it be in couple of days or several months from Jan 21st?

2. Cost of 2013 Delux-Packages that cover Leh, Alchi, Nubra, Pangong Lake & Tsomoriri Lake seems to be about Rs. 55 to 59, 000. Is this a reasonable price or ripping off price?

3. Can some one provide URL for a Delux-Package that cover all of the above places - Leh - Ladakh - Leh or Delhi - Ladakh - Delhi?

Thanks.

4 replies to this topic
Kurukshetra, India
reviews: 133
1. Re: Ladakh Tour packages

Hi

I travelled to Leh in Sep 2012 for 8N/9D

Few Facts

1 Sep is off season,lot of discounts,pleasant,apple time in valley

2 Acclimatization is very important due to high altitude to avoid sickness

3 Inner line permit is required for restricted areas

4 Local travel is costly as SUV rates are fixed for different s/s , weather you sit 7 pax or 2 in SUV, so can try to share if interested

5 Last year rates of hotels & travel were increased, so may be this time rates remain same

6 I stayed in Oriental hotel, Druk Ladakh,Grand Dragon in Leh ,can read my reviews

7 In Nubra stayed in Organic Retreat

8 You can read my detailed reviews on Leh s/s,Nubra,Pangong etc

9 Self planning is quite easy & cheap

10 Just book air tickets for Sep when they are cheap

Dharmapuri, India
reviews: 90
2. Re: Ladakh Tour packages

Sep is off season so u can u do by ur self checkout TripAdvisor forum hotels and book according to ur budget directly or try kidar guest house for cab u can get 10 to 15 % on fare chart as Mr Anilagarwal ji said u can save money by making ur self

Edited: 9:26 pm, January 21, 2014
Pahalgam, India
Destination Expert
for Jammu and Kashmir
reviews: 24
3. Re: Ladakh Tour packages

Dear

Do it yourself am sure you would enjoy a lot and also save a lot of money.

Regards

Sunny,

Fox Creek, Canada
4. Re: Ladakh Tour packages

September is off session so you can try according to your need and do it according to yourself because you can find many affordable and quality service provider hotel.

Reply to: Ladakh Tour packages
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted