We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aerobaloon..in srinagar..

Which Srinagar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
reviews: 55
aerobaloon..in srinagar..

hi..just wanted to know abt aerobaloon facility in srinagar nr dal lake..is it safe wd kids and is the height of 100-120 mts worth rs 5oo??any body who has experienced the ride?

Mumbai (Bombay...
1. Re: aerobaloon..in srinagar..

brother i dont know about the air baloon but dont be so miser , if there would have been the airbaloon in SXR the rates would have be higher than you expectation

eg. you are ready to eat buffet lunch in mirador hotel in andheri @600 and searching airbaloon ride in kashmir @500, kashmir is not that expensive but this type of rate is peanuts

Mumbai (Bombay...
2. Re: aerobaloon..in srinagar..

dear younis bro..this ques is for people who had been to aerobaloon...its 500 p.p and for fly its costs 2000 bucks..primarily it was for safety wd kids and also height is only abt 100 mts,also since its only 6 months in its launch and hence the safety standard question..they had started this thing in kutch ranotstav and they had accident..so they stopped..for ur information..

Mumbai (Bombay...
3. Re: aerobaloon..in srinagar..

well, i will opt out for the airbaloon option if i am going to kashmir in vacations , i will prefer the gondola the highest cable car in the world which is in gulmarg also they have extended the cable car till afarwat,

well i wish you guys enjoy the holidays in srinagar and come back with beautiful memories

kashmir is really the paradise on earth.

Srinagar, India
reviews: 4
4. Re: aerobaloon..in srinagar..

Hi, I am a big fan of AeroBalloon in srinagar. I have been in it approximately 25 times.

The price is 500rs and 200rs for kids. It is completely safe and i have been taking my family with me. It is a great experience of seeing dal lake and surrounding mountains from a height.

Take care and enjoy ! :)

Mumbai (Bombay...
5. Re: aerobaloon..in srinagar..

thanks iahmad khan for making them feel safe

ye kar peith kourukh ath abteda

Mumbai (Bombay...
6. Re: aerobaloon..in srinagar..

thanks ahmed...hows the situation in srinagar now..i mean abt the curfew..i have a tour there in abt 10 days hope the vacn goes well..though i would love to understand the kashmiri translation of the statment made by younis there..at the end..lol...

Edited: 8:15 am, February 09, 2013
Srinagar, India
7. Re: aerobaloon..in srinagar..

Hi Nandhi.

Well, the situation right now is tense due to the latest mishap that happened. I hope it all calm downs in 3-4 days. We will keep you posted through TripAdvisor. Can you share the date of your travel.

Thanks

Srinagar, India
8. Re: aerobaloon..in srinagar..

Hi Nandhi.

Well, the situation right now is tense due to the latest mishap that happened. I hope it all calm downs in 3-4 days. We will keep you posted through TripAdvisor. Can you share the date of your travel.

Thanks

Edited: 2:04 pm, February 09, 2013
Pahalgam, India
Destination Expert
for Jammu and Kashmir
reviews: 24
9. Re: aerobaloon..in srinagar..

Dear,

The situation here is tense but under control, hope you will make your vacation in the valley Beautiful without any hassle.

Regards

Sunny

Mumbai (Bombay...
10. Re: aerobaloon..in srinagar..

thanks ahmed and sunny..pl.do keep us posted..our tour starts abt 9 days from now..but we are in a group tour...