We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manali in Apr 2013

Which Manali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pune, Maharashtra...
reviews: 10
Manali in Apr 2013

Hi,

I wouldbe visiting Manali on 13th Apr to 20th Apr. I have no plans to visit other places. I would be starting from Pune with my family (2+2). I have couple of options to travels to Manali. Please guide me which one would be best...

1. Start on 12th Apr from Pune , reach Delhi and take overnight BUS of HPDTC to Manali

2. Start on 12th from Mumbai, reach to Chandigarh and take overnight bus ( I am not sure if I can get HPDTC bus from Chandigarh )

3. Arrive Delhi around 9:30 AM from Pune and take a Car/Bus.

Let me know your suggestions.

Pune, Maharashtra...
11. Re: Manali in Apr 2013

Thanks Milind !!

I checked options to fly from Pune to Delhi and the HPDTC bus timing ( around 6:00 PM ) and its not matching.. Are there any other buses from Delhi which are really good and should be around 8:00 PM ?

12. Re: Manali in Apr 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, January 22, 2013
Pune, Maharashtra...
13. Re: Manali in Apr 2013

Hi,

You replied to my post on Manali in Apr2013 .. You mentioned that you had planned trip in Feb13. How was it ? I am specifically interested in knowing where did you stay in Chandigarh on arrival from Mumbai and how much it did cost ? And from Chandigarh how did you reach Manali ? By cab or Bus ? How much was charge and any contact points ?

Mandi, India
14. Re: Manali in Apr 2013

hiiiiii.

there is so many volvo bus services from the delhi to manali.if u r interested to came via chd. then there is no any volvo bus from chd.if you book a volvo bus from chd to manali .then delhi manali volvo bus will pick up you from chd.bye pas at mid night 12;30 am. another option is taxi it will cost for you round abt. 3500 to 4000.

15. Re: Manali in Apr 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 05, 2014