We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Volvo

Which Manali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nagpur, India
Private Volvo

Who are the clean, reliable & having new Volovo Buses for Delhi to Manali

# Manali Mail (seems costly)

# Chamunda Travels (no reviews)

# Golden Bus (mix reviews)

# Swagatam (mix reviews)

# Bholenath Travels

36 replies to this topic
1. Re: Private Volvo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:06 pm, October 13, 2013

Manali, India
2. Re: Private Volvo

I will vouch for and recommend Delhi -Manali volvo bus run by HPTDC

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India
reviews: 39
3. Re: Private Volvo

I would second Manaliguru and also advise to try Volvo Service of Harrisons Travel Ph: 01902- 224893, 225193/ +91 98160-55519, info@harisonstravels.com

Starting time from Delhi 18.00 hrs and from Manali 16.30 hrs. Fare Delhi to Manali Rs.1100 and Manali to Delhi Rs.1299.

They have LCD in the back of every seat.

AshisRoy

Edited: 8:32 am, October 01, 2012
reviews: 2
4. Re: Private Volvo

Dear traveller

Greetings from manali

Sir i wl surely recommend HP tourism deptt volvo buses.

ABC Manali

New Delhi, India
reviews: 1
5. Re: Private Volvo

Never take the Chamunda Travel Buses. They dont have basic amenties i.e. Blankets, Drinking Water, Non working of LCD etc. Apart from that helper and driver is full of attitude

6. Re: Private Volvo

How can I book tickets for harisson travels to manali.

New Delhi, India
reviews: 1
7. Re: Private Volvo

Please visit Hari Sons Travel website and online booking can be done, please dont use the Hari Travel website

8. Re: Private Volvo

I have went through their websites booking is confirmed.but in the website they didn't mentioned the pick up point in Delhi.how to reach there from Delhi airport

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India
reviews: 39
9. Re: Private Volvo

Renjish S

Call them on Harrisons Travel - Ph: 01902- 224893, 225193/ +91 98160-55519 and clarify the query.

Edited: 4:41 am, December 17, 2012
10. Re: Private Volvo

Hi thanks for the valid information.i will call them and check

Reply to: Private Volvo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted